Business Development Manager
Salary: $110,000+ • Location: Sydney
We are looking for experienced sales individuals to join our high performing sales team in offering our award-winning SaaS solution, BrightHR to SMEs across Australia.
You’ll work within our dynamic and fast-paced sales team and contact Business owners, completing online product demonstrations to show prospective clients how our award-winning SaaS solution, BrightHR can help them to manage and streamline their HR, WHS and employee wellbeing processes. You’ll be joining a highly successful and global brand with 50,000 businesses trusting us to help them to make their lives easier!
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees performers earning comfortably in excess of $110,000 per annum! If you have a B2B or a B2C background and have a pro-active, self-motivated attitude this is a fantastic opportunity to earn uncapped commission and achieve your career goals with us.
What are we looking for?
A high performing Business Development Manager with BrightHR is capable of:
- Working smart to maximise opportunity via outbound calls, emails and marketing insight tools to maximise deal value through multi solution sales offerings.
- Leading from the front to promote high quality performance and demo bookings
- Being highly autonomous and self-sufficient when it comes to their time and diary
- Ensuring their pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast paced sale journey
- Engaging with decision makers at all levels from various industries, and building effective relationships by use of probing questioning, clarification and appropriate language.
- Adding value to every client interaction by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services
The right person will have
- Experience selling in B2B or B2C roles, with any experience selling SaaS a plus!
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
What you get in return
- A competitive base salary and an incredible commission scheme.
- Extensive professional product training and ongoing coaching
- Incredible incentives for high performers, including annual overseas trips, quarterly bonuses of up to $25,000 and more!
- Selling a highly needed SaaS solution into the SME market space
- State of the art modern office space
- An additional 5 annual leave days after 2 years of service, plus one extra day for every anniversary year above 5 years (10 extra days in total max)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- A fun, supportive and collaborative team
- An active social committee who organise company-wide events and celebrations
- Quarterly conferences and events along with yearly sales conferences/award ceremonies!
- Many additional benefits after 2 years of service including paid parental leave, further education allowance, volunteer leave & financial support to name a few