Research & Development
Salary: £35,000 • Location: Manchester
What are we looking for?
- Identification, analysis and design of exceptional experiences across a portfolio of products
- Understanding of different web and mobile platforms and how user experience and design are specific to the platform
- Able to design and implement an Information architecture that delivers a superb user experience
- Proficient in all of the Adobe Creative Suite products
- Experience in user testing and user centred design processes
- Work as part of an agile delivery team, collaborating with user research, business analysis, quality assurance to deliver a product
- Able to communicate a complicated problem succinctly accurately and coherently to a team with different skill sets.
- Exhibit cross functional behaviour and support other competencies within the company
- Able to negotiate and compromise solutions and find the balance between best practice, and longer term delivery needs.
- Ability to communicate with many roles in the business in a way that can easily be understood, to negotiate with the senior and inexperienced colleagues to determine what should be built.
- Demonstrate, discuss and permeate current good practice in the skills specific to your professional family across other members of your professional family