Business Analyst - Up to £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
Who are we?
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We understand that It Pays to Play and provide businesses with the tools to become a part of this cultural shift.
- Our solution enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents.
- We work in cross-functional product teams, in a truly agile way, delivering small increments of value to our customers very frequently.
- We also provide specialist knowledge on so many topics from employment law to happiness!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a great Business Analyst in Manchester to join us to make the communication between our product owners and development teams as good as it can be! We have four superb product teams that believe in user-centered design, validated learning and incremental delivery.
You’ll need to know how to:
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, elicit and elaborate a requirement, facilitating the negotiation between stakeholders and delivery team.
- Relatively size and use velocity to make predictions, and above all you’ll need to know how to communicate brilliantly preferably though very high quality user stories
- Facilitate communication and decision making with stakeholders and the development team, assisting with prioritization.
- Collaborate and interact with delivery teams contributing to the definition and delivery of the product and supporting processes/workflows to a high standard, within agreed timescales and within budget.
If you understand when to elaborate and when not, how to break down complexity so it can be communicated and how to define valuable slices of software you’ll fit well, combine that with passion and commitment and you’ll thrive in a brilliant team that delivers success!
What’s on offer?
In return, we offer you a fantastic workplace with all the support you need to grow as a professional working with some of the best! With regular social events and a generous benefits package, we believe in making sure our employees know how brilliant they are!
, or get in touch to find out more.