Manchester City Centre Based
Salary – Up to £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Are you working in a high pace, dynamic software delivery environment?
- Do you have a superb eye for detail and the ability to think incrementally?
- Are you an analyst, collaborator and communicator with buckets of enthusiasm?
Who are we?
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We understand that It Pays to Play and provide businesses with the tools to become a part of this cultural shift.
- We have a broad range of customer solutions for HR processes, HR Advice, time recording, health and safety and expenses.
- We also have internal solutions supporting the business to grow and service our customers correctly.
- Our HR solution enables businesses to effortlessly implement processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents.
- We work in cross-functional product teams, in a truly agile way, delivering small increments of value to our customers very frequently.
- We also provide specialist knowledge on so many topics from employment law to happiness!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a great Business Analyst in Manchester to join us to make the communication between our stakeholders and development teams as good as it can be! We have superb product teams that believe in user-centred design, validated learning and incremental delivery.
You’ll need to know how to:
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, elicit and elaborate a requirement, facilitating the negotiation between stakeholders and delivery team.
- Relatively size and use velocity to make predictions, and above all you’ll need to know how to communicate brilliantly preferably though very high quality user stories
- Facilitate communication and decision making with stakeholders and the development team, assisting with prioritisation.
- Collaborate and interact with delivery teams contributing to the definition and delivery of the product and supporting processes/workflows to a high standard, within agreed timescales and within budget.
- Thorough understanding of the sales processes and associated business functions across the organization while covering the end-to-end client journey.
- Collaborating with the Sales and Product teams to understand the limitations of the existing platform, resolving typical business problems while determining ways for possible enhancements to sales, and associated processes and operations.
If you understand when to elaborate and when not, how to break down complexity so it can be communicated and how to define valuable slices of software you’ll fit well, combine that with passion and commitment and you’ll thrive in a brilliant team that delivers success!
What’s on offer?
In return, we offer you a fantastic workplace with all the support you need to grow as a professional working with some of the best! With regular social events and a generous benefits package, we believe in making sure our employees know how brilliant they are!
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
, or get in touch to find out more.