£20 - £25k basic (D.O.E) - Uncapped commission with an expected £35,000 OTE
Due to the development of a market leading new product called Bright HR we are creating several new sales roles in our brand new group company selling its new online product to both existing customers of its sister company Peninsula Business Services and to new clients.
The role is key to the successful operation and future growth of Bright HR whilst ensuring all clients receive excellent customer service.
The role is for a Telemarketing/Sales Consultant responsible for developing and marketing the Software Product to new clients and also clients within our current client base. Your main marketing tools will be via telephone, email and mail shots using our existing client base.
- Contact new and existing clients by telephone in order to solicit sales for Bright HR.
- Complete telephone calls, emails or letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain client information recorded on our internal database (Salesforce)
- To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level.
- To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Achieving set sales targets & objectives.
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
- Achieving targets and business objectives in a fully compliant manner.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory company pension scheme after completion of probation
- Free medical insurance after completion of 5 years’ service
- Additional incentives for performance and lots of planned team events through our social calendar!
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
- Proven ability to work towards targets and KPIs as set by your Manager
- Telephone B2B/B2C sales experience is essential
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- You will have good communication skills allowing you to explain clearly how our software works and the benefits to our clients’ business.
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to quickly learn new skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility for their individual targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
- To suit business needs, staff may be expected to work outside of usual office based hours.
- Be a strong account manager with the ability to nurture all trails with a view to ensuring they become a customer of Bright HR.
, or get in touch to find out more.