Business Software Consultant - £18,000 - £21,000 Basic Depending on Experience
Monthly Commission Scheme (£2K - £2.5K per month on average)
£750 Quarterly Bonus Available
Manchester City Centre, near Victoria Train Station
Excellent Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
Are you looking for a B2B sales role with earning potential and the opportunity to work in one of Manchester's most vibrant offices? Do you want to develop a successful career in sales? Look no further...
BrightHR are looking for talented sales individuals to work alongside our Software Sales Executives. You will be required to call businesses and set up online product demo's to show prospective clients what makes BrightHR the best and how we can manage and streamline their HR processes for effectiveness and best practice!
We will support you and offer a clear progression plan, meaning that you will understand what it takes to be a high performer in BrightHR and how you can achieve your career goals with us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced sales professionals with a proactive and self-motivated attitude! In return you can be rewarded with a fantastic commission structure which allows you to maximise your earning potential on a day-to-day basis.
- Calling business owners and spread the BrightHR word - promoting our services. You will need to be confident and proactive with speaking to a variety of sales prospects.
- Work alongside your dedicated Software Sales Executive to build an effective sales pipeline, booking 4 demos per day.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Provide overall support to the Software Sales Executives and Sales function.
What you bring to the Team
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
- Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday'!
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales. If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please apply today!
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
, or get in touch to find out more.