Business Support Executive
Based in Manchester
Salary up to £28k per annum
Who are we...
‘Bright Partners’ are a mix of franchises, multipliers, associations and B2B companies who refer BrightHR to their clients. When you join us, you’ll be helping to look after our partners and work with key stakeholders to generate new relationships.
As a Business Support Executive you will be focus on account managing our existing partner client base, support our BrightHR and Peninsula Sales Team to explore new opportunities, coordinate and support the implementation of new ideas/initiatives to ensure ongoing growth and development of Bright Partners.
- Day to day coordination of any new BrightHR Partner relationships developed by Sales Representatives.
- Account Management of each Bright Partner relationship to support service delivery and any ad-hoc requests received from Bright Partner.
- Coordinate and implement new initiatives to support the on-going development of Bright Partners e.g. bespoke Welcome Packs, Newsletters, Promotional Updates.
- On-going review of operational activities and business processes to support BrightHR business partners and liaise with relevant stakeholders to propose and implement efficiencies to improve quality and/or achieve cost efficiencies.
- Continually seek to improve and grow the revenue stream generated from BrightHR Partners
What you Bring to the Team
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude.
- Articulate with good business acumen and a professional manner.
- Organised with the ability to manage own workload on a daily basis.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
- Able to make quick decisions to support key stakeholders and adopt a mind-set to help ensure we hit sales performance targets aligned to the departments.
- Focussed and driven to help develop and grow the BrightHR Partner revenue stream.
, or get in touch to find out more.