BrightHR is an award-winning cloud software solution for SMEs, encompassing three core services: absence and personnel management, rota and shift planning, and compliance.
Our aim is to provide large business functionality at a small business price point. And our ambition is to take it global.
We’re looking for someone to take strategic and creative ownership of BrightHR’s acquisition and nurture marketing campaigns, to grow our prospect base and the number of leads we convert into customers.
- Planning, delivering and measuring BrightHR’s lead gen and lead nurture marketing campaigns - including the initial creative concept stage, and defining the campaign structure and assets
- Working with the Marketing team and our in-house design agency to create campaign assets and compelling campaign messaging
- Working with the Business Systems team to build campaign flows using our automation software
- Managing the master plan of marketing activity to ensure that individual campaigns dovetail effectively, without duplication or over-exposure, whilst still achieving individual campaign objectives
- Working with the Commercial team, Product Managers and Sales agents to obtain information to devise, prepare and produce campaign activity and content
- Knowing and understanding customer personas and segmentation to help make well-informed decisions on campaign targeting
- Tailoring communications messages in each campaign to connect to relevant customer personas and their needs and goals, all mapped to buying cycle stage
- Commissioning copywriting as required, using a network of internal and external expert writers that you will recruit and manage
- Maintaining regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns, to ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate return on investment
- Analysing and identifying key industry trends to deliver engaging, customer-centric campaign content across multiple platforms
- You have a proven track record in lead generation and pipeline development, nurturing prospects through to conversion/purchase
- You have extensive experience in devising and running digital marketing campaigns at scale
- You have hands on working knowledge of email marketing
- You can demonstrate deep and proven campaign planning and project management skills
- You know to use data and testing, and have an understanding of validated learning, to continuously optimise and improve campaign performance
- You enjoy the creative process and working with internal and external design teams. You can write a great brief, are a smart brand guardian, and a wise judge of creative work
- You understand what an outstanding content programme is, and can put together a winning distribution strategy, disseminating and amplifying content to ensure it gets seen
- The role spans many teams and specialists in the business. You have a tactful, persuasive approach, and can build strong and lasting relationships with colleagues
- You have experience in using content to position a brand as a thought leader in their market (and beyond). You know how to turn complex products into interesting content for a non-expert audience
- You are creative and innovative, with an eye for design and an understanding of the power of storytelling
Working for BrightHR you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.