Customer Service Specialist
Salary up to £23,000 per annum, DOE
Bright transforms people management for small business owners. Bright believes in the power of small businesses and understands their importance to our high streets and local communicates.
That’s why we support small business owners with all their people management need and give them the tools to take their business to the next level.
From everyday admin tasks to complex legal dilemmas, we free up employers’ time with our superior software and tailored expert guidance Our technology is easy to use, our advice is clear, practical and jargon-free, and we’re committed to keeping our service affordable too.
Because we’re here to champion small business owners and support them on their journey to a brighter future.
In a fast paced, global business, you will provide a super service to new and existing clients through critical care support, by identifying “at risk” accounts and pro-actively contacting to offer support, additional training and resolving service issues relating to the software, sale or customer service. Increase engagement and retention rates and improve client sentiment and online reputation. Contribute to the business’s Super Service strategy whilst exceeding individual KPIs and embrace our company values with every interaction.
- Take ownership of all Directors Office service issues ensuring an accurate record is made and complaints are handled and resolved effectively and within SLA
- Take ownership of technical and compliance related complaints ensuring that all procedures are followed accurately and the relevant internal contacts are notified of any risk
- As Senior customer service specialist, offer support and guidance to colleagues to improve overall performance of the team
- Identify and pro-actively contact “at risk” clients to promote the benefits of our products and service and encourage implementation and usage
- Provide feedback to sales and service Managers, to help improve efficiencies, processes and promote best practice
- Help to improve client sentiment and online reputation by pro-actively contacting dissatisfied users
Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience is essential, with a particular focus on resolution and complaint management
- The ideal candidate will have some soft sales skills including the ability to handle objections and make recommendations based on client needs
- Must have excellent listening skills and be able to communicate with clients and users of varying technical ability
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to adapt to change
- Can take responsibility of own product knowledge
- Able to communicate at different levels throughout the business
What's on offer...
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday!'
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
, or get in touch to find out more.