Customer Support Advisor - £16k - £18k
Bright HR was founded on the back of its success as a product within the range of services offered by Peninsula Business Services, the UK’s leading specialist Employment law, HR and Health & Safety service. It’s potential to be the best HR cloud based solution for SME’s is underway and has the financial backing of one of the richest men in the country.
With one of the best technical and marketing teams on offer, an agile start up mentality, we possess the confidence, commitment and charisma to revolutionise how people view HR.
One thing is for sure we certainly don’t have a corporate mentality, we are a funky new company intent on disrupting the market and surpassing our rivals, it is fun, challenging and rewarding in equal measures.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Provide an excellent customer service to our new and existing clients
- Carry out pro-active on-boarding calls to new clients, to welcome them to the service and provide them with an overview of the system, and assist with the set-up of their account
- Continue to account manage each on-boarded client during their 30 day free trial of the software, keeping an accurate record of discussions with each client on Salesforce
- Respond to inbound technical calls and emails within SLA and ensure that you take ownership of any complex technical issues, keeping regular contact with the client until a fix has been implemented
- Contribute to team targets, paying particular attention to customer experience and feedback
Skills and experience:
- Customer service experience is mandatory to succeed in this role
- Experience in meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs
- Must be IT and computer literate
- Complaint handling
- Ability to trouble shoot and think on your feet
- An understanding of cloud based software
- Experience in a Service Desk role
- Some Soft Sales Skills would be beneficial
- Experience in an out-bound service role
What we offer
In return we offer you a fantastic workplace with all the support you need to grow as a professional. With regular social events and a generous benefits package, we believe in making sure our employees know how brilliant we think they are. If we sound like the place for you, apply today!
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch to find out more.