Digital Marketing Executive - up to £25k + Benefits
BrightHR is a people management software company blazing a trail for highly engaging workplace cultures. We look after our passionate employees with market leading salaries, a product to be proud of, regular social events, and the most fun and engaging workplace in Manchester!
To drive lead acquisition and revenue generation through digital marketing channels, working with the internal marketing, design and commercial teams, as well as external agencies, to maximise opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, search-savvy Digital Marketing Executive with a flare for copywriting to join the BrightHR marketing team, to help us generate and convert demand for our people management software and bolt-on services.
If you’re our perfect candidate you’ll have experience working in a target-driven environment, where testing, measurement and analysis is second nature to you. You’ll thrive when multi-tasking, switching from search query reports to SEO-focused copywriting, and much in between. And you’ll be passionate about blogging and outreach.
You’ll strive to continually learn and improve your skills, and be able to thrive in a collaborative working environment, with a desire to share new ideas with your teammates and work hard towards common goals
- Creating rich, compelling, SEO-focused copy for the brighthr.com website - including:
- Product feature pages to support the product roadmap
- Landing pages to support our marketing campaigns and paid media
- Blog posts (short and long form) to support the SEO and social media strategy
- Longer-form, technical pieces for our BrightBase informational hub (using our in-house HR team to ensure accuracy and compliance)
- Supporting our SEO agency and PPC team with keyword/content strategy and requirements
- Monitoring and optimisation of PPC campaigns across all paid search networks
- Recruiting guest bloggers and securing outreach opportunities in-line with the SEO strategy, drafting copy where required
- Working with the Content and Social Manager to plan and research content themes
- Crafting compelling customer stories and case studies
- General SEO support for brighthr.com, working with our Web Owner, including AB testing web pages and basic Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) support
- Working with internal teams to produce reports for stakeholders
- General copywriting support
- Demonstrable expertise in B2B and technical copywriting
- Competency using web content management systems (CMS)
- Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimise performance - including Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Sound knowledge of SEO and PPC practices
- Experience of managing competitive PPC campaigns across all core biddable media channels - including AdWords, Bing Ads, social media and retargeting
- The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies and the latest approaches in digital marketing
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation techniques
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch to find out more.