Digital Website Editor
Manchester based (behind Victoria Train Station)
Salary up to £27k DOE
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We take huge pride in what we do and strive to be brilliant.
We offer a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We also provide specialist knowledge on so many topics from employment law to happiness!
Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team in Manchester, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects that are essential in the rapid expansion of BrightHR and subsequent global growth strategy in 2021.
The role requires you to work alongside the digital marketing team to manage website content and delivery across the global BrightHR websites. You will assist with the company’s content marketing strategy–from planning through to content writing and implementation on relevant platforms.
- Support global requests for website content creation or edits and make these changes within the relevant Content Management System (CMS).
- Ensure online information is accurate and represents BrightHR in the best possible way.
- Develop marketing copy with a focus on online content and the appropriate use and objectives of the piece.
- Assist with the global development of the BrightHR.com website content and liaise with relevant global teams where necessary.
- Oversee the content requirements for the expansion of partnership relationships.
- Work with the wider digital team in the creation of landing pages to support digital campaigns such as paid search, email, social media, video and programmatic.
- Liaise with content and SEO teams to ensure that correct brand and SEO guidelines are met.
- Using Google Analytics to analyse landing page data based on channel acquisition and subsequently propose website improvements.
- Assist with monthly reporting and measuring various performance metrics.
Essential skills & experience
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a content or marketing executive role
- A passion to work within the marketing industry.
- Ability to write compelling marketing copy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Self-motivation, with a proven record of working in an agile manner & meeting short deadlines.
- Experience using content management systems (CMS) to build and publish content.
, or get in touch to find out more.