Employment Law Consultant
Salary up to £35,000 per annum DOE
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We take huge pride in what we do and strive to be brilliant.
We offer a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We also provide specialist knowledge on so many topics from employment law to happiness!
To provide Employment Law advice and support to current clients and prospective clients of Bright throughout different sectors across the UK, with the aim to provide high quality advice and engage clients with our product delivery.
The role requires you to work in a team providing legally compliant solutions to clients by telephone in all aspects of HR and Employment Law in order to support the business needs of the individual clients whilst highlighting any commercial options that are non-compliant and the risks these present.
- To ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law is continually updated.
- To actively own and lead cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
- To proactively call and advise clients using “insights” gained from data on Bright.
- To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
- To provide clients with bespoke supporting information/documentation to assist them to implement the solutions provided.
- To review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
- To carry out other tasks that are deemed necessary by the Management Team.
- To offer the clients options regarding utilisation of other products and services we provide and make such introductions accordingly.
- To build relationships with BDMs in order to increase trust and use of the service.
- To record contacts with BDMs to aid reporting to Management.
- To achieve the standards set within the performance framework to support all BDMs generate deals by answering incoming enquiries showcasing the service with a commercial edge, without resolving the matter fully.
- To present internal training/buzz sessions and external webinars.
- To represent the Bright brands to other areas of the business via presentations or meeting presence where required.
- To actively seek and encourage client feedback by various methods and to promote and improve Bright’s online reputation.
- To undertake project work when required.
- To attend other sites where required.
Who we’re looking for:
- A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Pride in delivering a high quality service and genuine desire to own, lead and resolve issues for clients by providing efficient, pragmatic solutions.
What's on offer?
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday!'
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
, or get in touch to find out more.