Marketing Automation Manager
We are currently seeking to appoint a Marketing Automation Manager to join a growing and fast-paced marketing team, working in vibrant offices in Manchester city centre. With fantastic office perks, we’re the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
We’re looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person to deliver multiple automation campaigns across our group companies to prospects and clients.
The role will play a key part in the online acquisition growth plans and the ideal candidate will have the desire to work in a supportive environment where a driven personality will succeed. They should strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals.
- Use Marketo to implement new campaigns and programs (e.g. email nurture campaigns, webinars, events, gated content) working across all client and prospect facing communications.
- Use project management software to manage the workload of a team of Marketing Automation Managers to deliver stakeholder requirements based on value to each Group company.
- Assist with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel.
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups.
- Integrating campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales team.
- Point of contact for the automation team when liaising and managing campaigns with the Salesforce and Business Intelligence teams
- Management and maintenance of Marketo database for both prospect and client data, ensuring it is maintained and segmented in line with business requirements and marketing activity
- Integrating and managing relevant third-party softwares (e.g. GotoWebinar) with Marketo.
- Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement, and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI, using Marketo’s analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Help implement new product features to enhance Marketo’s functionality.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo)
- Strong email marketing and campaign experience
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
, or get in touch to find out more.