Online Events Coordinator
Bonuses: £4,000 Annual paid quarterly (determined by revenue results)
We are looking for a motivated, highly organised Online Events Coordinator to research, plan and implement our webinar and online events activity and to maximize engagement, attendance, and subsequent new business opportunity throughout.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of planning and coordinating successful online events from start to finish as well as a strong administrative background and communication skills.
Coordinating with marketing, sales, and operational teams to maximise webinar attendance, leads generated and revenue performance. In addition to research, planning and implementation of our webinar programmes end to end.
- Research and planning of event activity
- Coordinating internal resources, presenters, BSCs, BDMs, Salesforce workflows and performance reporting
- Planning and production of promotional activity, press release copy, social media activity, prospect outreach campaigns (design, produce, implement) etc.
- Produce / approve prospect outreach / invitation material
- Monitor response rates per event, taking appropriate action to optimize performance
- Forecast, measure, and optimize new business performance
- Maintain CRM and reports with all relevant event, attendee, new business and revenue information
- Coordinate and answer queries from various internal partners – BDMs, BSCs, senior stakeholders, presenters
Essential skills & experience
- Ability to prioritise and organise time effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under own management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Work closely within a team
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
, or get in touch to find out more.