Salesforce Business Analyst - Manchester City Centre Based - Salary – Up to £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Are you working in a high pace, dynamic software delivery environment?
- Do you have a superb eye for detail and the ability to think incrementally?
- Are you an analyst, collaborator and communicator with buckets of enthusiasm?
Who are we?
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We understand that It Pays to Play and provide businesses with the tools to become a part of this cultural shift.
- We have a broad range of customer solutions for HR processes, HR Advice, time recording, health and safety and expenses.
- We also have internal solutions supporting the business to grow and service our customers correctly.
- Our HR solution enables businesses to effortlessly implement processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents.
- We work in cross-functional product teams, in a truly agile way, delivering small increments of value to our customers very frequently.
- We also provide specialist knowledge on so many topics from employment law to happiness!
Who are we looking for?
Somebody to manage a backlog of change from Sales, Service and Finance understanding the overall impact of changes in order to support prioritisation decisions to ensure that changes, reports and new features align with the sales process and are sympathetic with the current implementation.
You’ll need to know how to:
- Elicit, elaborate and maintain vision, drivers and CSF's
- Identify stakeholders, their role and engage them to determine their needs
- Breakdown features into independent features that have value, can be estimated, are appropriately sized and testable
- Build maintain and communicate a release strategy that maximises opportunities for incremental delivery
- Support the product owner in development of a release plan
- Elaborate requirements collaboratively with other members of the team and the stakeholders
- Express the requirement as a suitably sized feature that is independent where the value is clear the feature can be estimated and tested
- Maintain a backlog of change that is elaborated at an appropriate level for the part of the development cycle that the feature is at
- Maintain a catalogue of NFR's
- Negotiate features to balance complexity, speed to market and other competing pressures with stakeholders and team members
- Support testing of features by being the requirement authority for a feature
- Have sufficient detail to plan the feature when appropriate.
If you understand when to elaborate and when not, how to break down complexity so it can be communicated and how to define valuable slices of software you’ll fit well, combine that with passion and commitment and you’ll thrive in a brilliant team that delivers success!
What’s on offer?
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Access to Employee Assistance Programme
• Birthday off work
• Perkbox - fantastic discounts!
• Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’! • Company incentives, access to discount schemes
• Profit Share scheme
• Christmas bonus after 2 years and holiday increase after 2 years
, or get in touch to find out more.