Salesforce Technical Lead
Manchester (Behind Victoria train station)
Salary up to £70,000 DOE plus benefits
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We take huge pride in what we do and strive to be brilliant.
We offer a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
About the role…
As the Salesforce Technical Lead you will oversee all high value projects within our Salesforce orgs, working with a team of Admins and Developers, as well as a BA and QA to deliver solutions. The role will involve driving technical designs utilising the latest cutting-edge technology where possible and inspiring the team to deliver these solutions. You will also lead by example, by getting hands-on with developing these solutions
Day to day you’ll be…
- Driving continued enhancements of the Salesforce org configuration.
- Designing, reviewing and validating proposed technical solutions, giving consideration to Salesforce best practices
- Researching and utilising Salesforce AppExchange solutions within the orgs
- Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
- Integrating the platform with other systems within our businesses
- Developing the group-wide strategy for the Salesforce orgs to ensure that the platforms are leveraged effectively
- Provide leadership and motivation to the project team members throughout each project life cycle
- Mentor other team members in Salesforce best practices and integration technologies
What you’ll Bring to the Team…
- Extensive experience in full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce and developing through Apex and Visualforce, SOAP, REST.
- Salesforce lightning framework experience including the design and implementation of lighting components
- Broad understanding of the declarative features available within Salesforce
- Large scale data migrations and data management within an org experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Integrating AppExchange apps within Salesforce experience
- Mentoring software engineering team experience
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRU
What's on offer...
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase to 27 days after 2 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday'!
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply today!
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
, or get in touch to find out more.