Senior Salesforce Administrator
Manchester (Behind Victoria train station)
Salary up to £55,000 DOE plus benefits
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We take huge pride in what we do and strive to be brilliant.
We offer a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
About the role…
As the Senior Salesforce Administrator within the team you will lead by example by developing solutions as well as supporting Admins within the team to follow best practice to deliver their deliverables. You will manage and develop the features on the roadmap for our Salesforce org, as well as supporting and mentoring junior members of the team to deliver solutions to the business to help drive sales and efficiencies.
Supporting our orgs that have 400+ users between them, ensuring that they are continuously improved, applying your experience to designing creative solutions using Salesforce best practices.
Day to day you’ll be…
- Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce org in line with best practices
- Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for the continued enhancement of the configuration of the orgs
- Providing strong problem solving and technical skills to effectively design quality solutions
- Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working.
- Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
- Supporting and mentoring Salesforce Administrators within the team, actively helping them progress in their career.
- Support the Salesforce Technical Lead in the day to day management of the technical projects
What you’ll Bring to the Team
- Extensive experience of the Salesforce platform and configuration
- Salesforce lightning framework including the design and implementation of lighting components experience
- Experience working with marketing platforms, like Marketo or Pardot.
- Experience with AppExchange solutions, such as Conga, DocuSign, DupeBlocker etc.
- Good understanding of Salesforce governor limits
- Awareness of Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce Administrator certifications - Desirable
- Previous experience in training and managing Salesforce Administrators - Desirable.
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
What's on offer...
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase to 27 days after 2 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday'!
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply today!
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
, or get in touch to find out more.