Service Helpline Advisor - £18,000 P/A
Who we are
BrightHR is a people management software company and our solution enables our clients to effortlessly implement HR admin processes. From approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, through to running reports and document management whilst also providing access to specialist expert knowledge on topics ranging from employment law to employee happiness.
About the role
You will be absolutely integral in ensuring that our clients receive the highest customer care with all their technical queries about BrightHR's software. This involves:
- Taking calls from clients to the service desk and offering support and guidance
- Responding to inbound queries
- Troubleshooting technical queries to identify the type of query raised and provide first time resolution to basic questions and training needs.
- Gathering information from the client, investigating any complex technical issues and raise with second line support.
- Taking ownership of any technical queries and keep regular contact with client ensuring any fixes are communicated.
- Provide one to one training as and when required based on client’s needs.
- Escalate any complaints which cannot be resolved at 1st touch to team leader/manager
- Ensure Service Level Agreement adherence at all time
- Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators
What we need from you
To be successful in this role we are looking for people who;
- Have excellent customer service skills with the ability to build rapport
- Are technically minded with good analytical skills
- Have an interest in cloud based technology
- Have positive and "can-do" attitude
What can we do for you
In return we offer you a fantastic workplace with all the support you need to grow as a professional. With regular social events we believe in making sure our employees know how brilliant we think they are. Benefits include:
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
- 25 days holidays a year (plus bank holidays)
- Profit-related pay up to 6% (non-contractual)
- Uncapped commission for new client referrals
- Company pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Excellent training and career opportunities
, or get in touch to find out more.