Manchester - next to Victoria Train Station
Up to £30,000 basic salary + quarterly bonus of £1,500
Realistic OTE of £36,000
BrightHR is a people management software company and we are blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. BrightHR provide businesses with the tools to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents. We also provide specialist knowledge within our client’s software on many topics from employment law to happiness.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Trainer to join our growing team to drive the performance of the telesales teams through the delivery of an ongoing training and development plan covering all aspects of the Telesales role.
The Telesales Trainer will work with our Telesales Team to maximise sales effectiveness and revenue by identifying development opportunities and delivering sales training and coaching. In response to business requirements, they will design and deliver a range of sales focussed learning solutions to develop knowledge, skills and strengths of the sales teams. Further to this, they will support development of individuals through 1:1 coaching sessions when support is required.
Duties will include:
- To review and deliver the induction training of all new Telesales Executives ensuring that they have the knowledge, skills and motivation to meet the targets set.
- To design and deliver an on-going training schedule for the sales floor to ensure we have a world class sales function
- To identify individual training needs of the Telesales Executives and to effectively communicate with the Telesales Team Leaders to ensure that the performance and productivity is increased.
- To ensure training is in place to maximise productivity of sales from our CRM by providing on-going training in the use of Salesforce and keeping up to date with any developments and implementing across the department.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in delivering results in a high energy call centre environment.
- Previous experience in a sales training environment.
- Ability to prepare training material and documentation.
- Experience of using a CRM system, Salesforce ideally.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the sales process.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and develop others.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday'!
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
This is a superb place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you'll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you'll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We're a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding. If you are looking for the next step in your career apply today.
Apply for this job today by sending your CV & a short introductory paragraph to
, or get in touch to find out more.