Furlough navigator tool
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (JRS) ended on30th September 2021. You can use the furlough navigator to make HMRC claims as simple and stress-free as possible.
- Extend employees’ furlough or add new employees to the scheme—even if they haven’t been previously furloughed.
- Download regular reports to see exactly who’s on furlough and use it to submit wage claims quickly to HMRC.
- Access a library of furlough guides and resources, including furlough letter templates.
- Keep all essential employee information and furlough letters in one place with unlimited storage for five years—in-line with government guidance.
- Get expert advice on furlough from our 24/7 employment law helpline, BrightAdvice.
How the furlough navigator makes it easy
The furlough navigator tool helps speed up your JRS application process so you can make claims quickly and stay in-line with HMRC laws. Use the furlough navigator to:
- Record all your furloughed employees’ details in one place.
- Easily access accurate information to make HMRC wage claims easy.
- Download regular reports so you can see who’s on furlough in an instant.
- Discover a library of furlough guides and letter templates.
- Store all furlough letters securely for five years in-line with government guidance.
Get expert 24/7 advice on furlough and much more
BrightHR gives you everything you need to wrap your head around furlough. As well as our smart furlough navigator tool, you can get expert employment law support whenever you need it through our BrightAdvice helpline.
Our UK-based legal experts are here to take you through the whole furlough process, and they’re available 24/7 to answer any of your JRS questions.
Get your free demo today to see how BrightHR makes every step of the furlough process quicker and easier.
See BrightHR’s awesome software in action
Our short video tour walks you through BrightHR’s main features, including:
- Holiday calendar and annual leave planner
- Lateness and sickness log
- Rota planner
- TOIL tracker
- Unlimited document storage.
In less than four minutes, you’ll see how BrightHR frees up your time and simplifies all your HR processes.
Disclaimer: The Furlough Navigator is a tool to assist employers with their submission of information to HMRC in respect of any furloughed workers. The Furlough Navigator tool is based on guidance published by the Government on its website (www.gov.uk) which is regularly being updated.
The information provided by BrightHR Limited in relation to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme does not amount to ‘advice’ and Bright HR Limited does not accept any liability or responsibility for the submission or accuracy of information provided to HMRC.
All claims submitted to HMRC remain the sole responsibility of the employer.