Coronavirus resource hub
Our complete hub to help you manage the COVID-19 pandemic in your workplace.
- Back to work factsheet for employers Find out how to get your staff back to work safely after the coronavirus lockdown.
- Coronavirus factsheet for employers To help you stay up-to-date with the latest government guidance.
- Webinar | How to manage your staff post-lockdown Watch our free webinar to get the answers to touch HR questions about how to manage your staff post-lockdown.
- Blog | COVID-19 update: Government advises staff should WFH until mid-September Let's get you up to speed with the latest government advice on working from home.
- Blog | How to keep staff energised if they're still working from home Here’s what you can do to help your people stay motivated, productive and energised whilst working from home.
- Blog | How to navigate a local lockdown in your area Here's how to manage your business and your people if the government imposes a local lockdown in your area.
- Blog | COVID-19 Q&A: My employee’s booked an overseas holiday. What should I do? Read on to find out what our employment law expert advises…
- Blog | How BrightHR helps you get your business back to work There’s a lot of preparation that needs to go into reopening your business. But don’t worry, we’re here to help…
- Blog | Return to work: Why it’s important to stagger shift times To get back to work as safely as possible, you might consider alternating start times for your staff. Here’s why.
- Blog | What to do if an employee refuses to return to work post-lockdown We’ve got the answers to help you navigate this tricky situation…
- Coronavirus toolkit Including three essential documents for managing COVID-19 in your workplace.
- E-learning Course | Display Screen Equipment Take our e-learning course to make sure you’re competent and confident to carry out display screen equipment assessments to ensure they comply with the relevant regulations. Once you've accessed the course, the URL link for each course can be copied and sent to all members of staff.
- E-learning Course | Lone Working Learn how to reduce the risks and hazards associated with lone working in this simple e-learning course. Once you've accessed the course, the URL link for each course can be copied and sent to all members of staff.
- E-learning Course | Homeworking Risk Assessment With lots more employees working from home, this straightforward e-learning course covers everything you need to know, from legal duties to electrical safety and accident reporting.
- Coronavirus handwashing poster Guidance on how to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus.
- Blog | COVID-19: Supporting your staff's wellbeing How to support your staff's wellbeing when working from home.
- Blog | Coronavirus Q&A Some of my staff can’t work because they need to look after their children. What should I do? With schools closed across the UK and Ireland due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we explain how to handle parents taking time off work for dependants.
- Blog | How BrightHR helps you manage COVID-19 in your workplace Our software and services are here to support you. Read on to find out more.
- Video | Top tips for working from home Check out our video for some top tips for employees working from home.
Remember to check back here for the most recent employment news and resources.