Business Sales Consultant
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 • Location: Toronto
This is a once in a career opportunity for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join a truly Sales Led business, maximising and leading the sales performance at the industry leading HR & H&S SaaS provider, BrightHR
With an unrivalled track record of incredibly strong year on year growth of its subscription model business, BrightHR supports over 50,000 organisations globally. Part of the global Peninsula Group, with 14 companies and a group turnover in excess of $500m, there is substantial financial backing for further expansion, acquisition and international development. This represents an unparalleled career advancement opportunity for the exceptional individual.
- Doing a minimum of 80 outbound calls per day and generate a minimum of 3 appointments per day.
- Working alongside an Account Executive colleague – you will be selling the fantastic service BrightHR has to offer to the small and medium sized businesses.
- You will schedule sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote BrightHR, and work with your Account Executive to generate new business deals & revenue.
- Daily pipeline building and management of pipeline will be key to success.
What you Bring to the Team
- Previous cold calling sales experience is preferred for this role.
- You would be eager to meet and overachieve on sales targets and KPI’s.
- You have a high level of drive and hunger to succeed.
- Ideally you would have experience working within a B2B sales capacity, however B2C experience will also be considered.
- An ability to take on and implement coaching feedback to support continued development of your sales skills
- You are a team player and love healthy competition.
- Have the grit, determination, and good people skills to become great sales professional
What will I Get in Return?
- The opportunity to earn big!!! A transparent commission structure, weekly monthly and quarterly incentives
- Regular incentives, social events, high energy office, and a great location located right next to Union Station!
- Clear career path where you will know exactly what KPIs you will need to hit to be rewarded with higher titles, remuneration and commission.
- Ask about our Bright Days
- Day off on your birthday
- Vacation Days increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
- Benefits and Pension Plan available.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Company incentives, access to discounts.
Why join BrightHR
Our vision is to build better businesses starting with our own. Here at BrightHR, what you will come to learn is that we practice what we preach.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now!
BrightHR is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where all employees are valued. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in our selection process.