Business Development Manager
Salary: Upto $120K DOE (includes protected earnings) • Location: Toronto
This is a once in a career opportunity for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join a truly Sales Led business, maximising and leading the sales performance at the industry leading HR & H&S SaaS provider, BrightHR
With an unrivalled track record of incredibly strong year on year growth of its subscription model business, BrightHR supports over 50,000 organisations globally. Part of the global Peninsula Group, with 14 companies and a group turnover in excess of $500m, there is substantial financial backing for further expansion, acquisition and international development. This represents an unparalleled career advancement opportunity for the exceptional individual.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a confident, “hands on” proven, high performing Business Development Managers. You will be part of a department which is responsible for demonstrations of our award-winning digital services. This is a critical role for the business to sustain and build on its success in Canada. The product itself being new to the Peninsula Group will see you offering ideas and feedback to the Sales Director of ways to improve performance and sales conversion.
The ideal candidate will have a background in SaaS or BDM based sales, driving quality and sales performance in a targeted and dynamic environment. You should not be afraid to challenge yourself & colleagues, and should be a confident decision maker. Experience of working in a B2B environment is desirable, although not essential. A pro-active approach to Sales, pipeline, self-generation and driving sales revenue are a must!
- Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing telesales team of up to 15 individuals
- Responsible to completing between 5-7 sales demonstrations per day, including web leads, inbound calls, qualified new business opportunities and existing client upsells
- Working smart to maximise opportunity via outbound calls, emails and marketing insight tools to maximise deal value through multi solution sales offerings.
- Working as an ally to your peers whilst working collaboratively with a dedicated BSCs to ensure high performance.
- Leading from the front to promote high quality performance and demo bookings via your dedicated BSC
- Work with autonomy to structure your day so that performance is optimised.
- Ensure pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast paced sale journey
- To be an expert in our products and services to ensure a solution lead & consultative approach to sales
- Be a trusted adviser to ensure a consultative and solution lead approach to product proposals.
- To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level.
- To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification and language.
- To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Achieving set sales targets & objectives - with a desire to exceed KPIs daily.
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
- To be accountable for performance at all levels
- Self-generate opportunity through social selling and prospect/client referrals
- Achieving targets and business objectives in a fully compliant manner
What you Bring to the Team
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
- Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
- Ask about our Bright Days
- Day off on your birthday
- Vacation Days increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
- Benefits and Pension Plan available.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Company incentives, access to discounts.
BrightHR is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where all employees are valued. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in our selection process.