Free HR advice, exclusive to UKHospitality members
BrightHR have committed to giving the hospitality sector the support it deserves in 2022.
Which is why we're offering FREE HR advice for your business from trained experts Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
So whether you need advice on drafting company contracts, recruiting and retaining top talent, or managing persistent absence, BrightHR’s free HR advice line for UKHospitatlity members has the right answers for you.
Simply ring us on 0800 756 0830
*Free advice is limited to three enquiries per month and does not consist of on-going case management.
Here's how BrightHR helps your business...
BrightHR: Smart people management software
- Log sickness and lateness in a click. Record absences online and instantly spot when someone takes too much leave.
- Manage staff holidays with ease. Accept or reject holiday requests in seconds using just your mobile.
- Create rotas and share them. Get your staff to use the BrightHR mobile app to check their shifts, so you can be confident that they always know where to be.
- Store unlimited HR documents. Protect your confidential documents with BrightHR’s secure cloud-based software.
- And keep track of staff hours with Blip, your free clocking-in and-out app.
As well as complete HR and health & safety software and support with BrightHR, Bright Exchange gives you the opportunity to promote your business to an extensive network of businesses and consumers.
Plus, get even more smart HR software
BrightHR gives you all the tools you need to manage your people quickly and simply.
BrightSafe’s health & safety management system helps you keep on top of all your H&S tasks, so you can protect your people and your business.
Keep track of who’s had the Covid vaccine in your business with our exclusive online tool.
Track the extra hours your staff work, and repay them with a click, thanks to our overtime tracker.
Shifts & rotas
Say goodbye to Excel spreadsheets, BrightHR gives you the simpler way to plan shifts schedules. Make a single schedule or several at once in record time, every time.
The easiest way to manage staff holidays. Your employee can request a holiday and you can sign it off in seconds, you'll even get an instant notification of the request so you can approve or decline it there and then.
Join today, and don't pay a penny for the first two months
Get ahead of the summer rush and get started with BrightHR today with this exclusive offer for UKHospitality members.