The Provider will give The User its sign-in details and password(s) to enable it to use Bright HR (the “sign-in information”) as soon as The User has registered with The Provider. The Provider will provide registration log in details if The User signs up to a specified free trial for the period and there will be no obligation to subscribe and pay for the solution once the free trial period terminates. On free trial termination if there has been no subscription set up to purchase Bright HR then access to the software will cease.
Free Trial means a limited right for The User to use the Services free from any payment obligation, from the date of registration until 30 days thereafter (unless otherwise specified and agreed with BrightHR). If at the end of a Free Trial, it does not wish to purchase the Services from The Provider, the trial will automatically expire and The User will no longer have access to the system.
15.2.2. Death of or personal injury to any person as a result of negligence; or
15.4.3. Any other matter which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Then the other party shall have the right forthwith by notice in writing to that party or to the administrator, administrative receiver or to the liquidator or to any person in whom the Contract shall have become vested to terminate the Contract.
In the event of the Contract being terminated under this Clause the party giving notice shall have the right by prior notice to the other to enter that other’s premises if appropriate for the sole purpose of removing any item, equipment or materials which is its property and which are clearly marked and identified as such.
The exercise of either party of their rights under this Clause shall not prejudice any of their rights or obligations accrued prior to termination and the provisions referred to in the Clause relating to Termination for Breach as continuing obligations shall apply.
1. BrightHR prize draw competitions are open only to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Employees of BrightHR or participating companies are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 3pm Thursday 12h February 2016 (BST/GMT).
3. Only one entry, and the first submitted, per person per prize draw competition will be accepted.
4. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Facebook by way of commenting on the post or on Twitter by replying to a post with a photo of the doodle you’d like us to Moodle (please see A brief history of the Moodle for explanation of terms). BrightHR reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
5. The winner will be selected at random by an independent 3rd party and announced on Wednesday 17th February 2016 by 5pm (GMT/BST).
6. The winning prize is a Moodle Pack, which will consists of a 3D pen, a selection of BrightHR pens and pads, all in a BrightHR bag and what’s more we’ll convert your doodle into a Moodle and add it to a t-shirt.
7. Prizes will be delivered within one month of announcement
8. By registering for this giveaway, you consent to our reasonable use and publication of any information.
9. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
10. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
11. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
12. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
14. The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner’s username may be posted on the BrightHR social channels including Facebook (www.facebook.com/BrightHRcom), Instagram (@bright_hr) and Twitter (@brighthr_UK) after the winner has been selected.
16. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
17. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: BrightHR, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB