Health & safety software
Manage health & safety compliance with BrightSafe.
- Make risk assessments from scratch or use one of BrightSafe’s 300+ sample templates to easily create your own.
- Learn how to make your workplace COVID-safe and how to keep your people safe if they’re working from home.
- Access exclusive e-learning courses on a range of topics and share them with your staff.
- Get automatic hazard notifications from staff and resolve them in an instant using our new hazard reporting tool.
- Create and review safe work method statements (SWMS) and invite your workers to accept them before carrying out the job.
- Download BrightSafe On The Go, our exclusive mobile app, to manage health & safety tasks—wherever you are.
Health & safety software made simple
BrightSafe’s health & safety management system helps you keep on top of all your H&S tasks, so you can protect your people and your business.
Our health & safety software packages help you:
- Create and manage risk assessments, including COVID-19 risk assessments.
- Add tasks to help you manage control measures and reduce potential hazards in your workplace.
- Use the Responsibilities Navigator to set up task reminders, delegate responsibilities to your employees, and save task records to prove you’re following health & safety laws.
- Keep all your policies and documents in one place with BrightSafe’s secure health & safety database software.
Manage all your health & safety responsibilities in one place
Managing health & safety is a big responsibility, and there are always tasks to stay on top of, whatever industry you work in.
That’s why our responsibilities navigator helps you keep track of all your important health & safety tasks, and tells you when they need to be complete.
Whether it’s carrying out a fire alarm test, renewing an employee’s food hygiene certificate, or performing vehicle checks, the responsibilities navigator logs the task and due date, and automatically sends you a notification reminder when you need to take action.
And you get notifications on your mobile, too. So you always know what needs doing and when—wherever you are.
Create comprehensive safe work method statements
Our SWMS Navigator streamlines your process from start to finish and gives you one central location to store all your SWMS.
You can easily document all the steps of a high-risk construction job including the associated hazards, risks and controls. Plus, you can simply drag and drop these into the right order and request acceptance from the workers carrying out the activities.
Complete e-learning courses wherever you are
BrightSafe On the Go comes with a range of e-learning courses to help you and your employees stay up to date with the latest health & safety laws. The courses cover essential topics like:
- Display screen equipment
- Hazardous chemicals
- Lone working
- Manual handling awareness
Plus, as all the courses are available through the app, you and your staff can dip in and out of them whenever you have a spare moment. You’ll even get a certificate at the end of each course.