Employment law advice
Get a direct line to qualified legal experts
Confused by contracts? Perplexed by paperwork? Distressed by difficult staff? Then it’s time you took a little BrightAdvice from our employment law helpline.
- The fastest route to solving your HR problems.
- Qualified, UK-based employment law advisors available 24/7.
- Designed for smaller businesses and the HR issues affecting you.
- Free BrightAdvice app that gives you access to legal support on the go.
- Optional legal expenses insurance covering claims up to £1 million per year.
Expert legal advice for your small business
Say you have a big employment law problem—perhaps you want to get rid of a nightmare employee. What’s your best option? Forget about high street solicitors with their outrageous £250+ hourly rates—instead, use affordable BrightAdvice.
It gives you quick access to expert legal support whenever you need it. Plus, our advisors won’t bombard you with legal jargon either.
Their advice is always clear, useful and perfectly tailored to your business.
- Speak to our Group’s qualified legal advisors 24/7 (try getting through to a high street firm at 3am).
- Get confidential HR advice to help you avoid mistakes, employment tribunals and huge financial penalties.
- Use your BrightHR app to call one of our expert HR advisors in a tap.
- Instantly see the answers to your most recent advice questions with the BrightAdvice mobile app.
- Download sample document templates to help you create perfect policies for your business.
Safeguard your business’s future with optional BrightInsure
Imagine if an employee took you to a tribunal right now, would you be able to cope with the cost of defending yourself?
Few small businesses could. And that’s why you might benefit from an insurance policy like BrightInsure.
It’s optional legal expenses insurance that gives you cover in unfair dismissal and indirect discrimination claims for up to £1 million.
So if you go to a tribunal and lose, as long as you meet the terms of your policy, you won’t have to fork out thousands in compensation. Because BrightInsure will cover the cost for you.
Chat to a BrightHR expert about BrightInsure today on 0800 783 2806.