Watch Sam from BrightHR explain more
Watch our short video to learn how our redundancy tool guides you safely through each step of the redundancy process.
Take the risk out of redundancy with our secure online tool
Making redundancies is hard. But lots of UK business owners are facing tough HR decisions in the current climate.
And you have to get redundancy right. Because one small mistake could lead to an employment tribunal or a hefty legal penalty…
That’s why BrightHR’s here—to help free you from worry and reduce your legal risk when making redundancies.
Our redundancy tool gives you everything you need to carry out a fair and watertight redundnacy process—all in one place online.
If you’re a BrightHR customer, you can start using the redundancy tool straight away. Just log in to your account to get started.
Smart software that simplifies redundancies
With the redundancy tool, you get:
- Redundancy planner, for a step-by-step guide through the entire process.
- A complete library of redundancy guides and letter templates.
- Webinars hosted by our employment law experts, for clear and up-to-date redundancy information.
- Check off tasks as you go. Download regular reports to track your progress and help you avoid costly legal mistakes.
- Unlimited secure storage for all your redundancy documents, in case of an employment tribunal.
Get 24/7 redundancy advice from legal experts
Redundancy is a complex process. But our BrightAdvice experts make it simple, straightforward, and stress-free.
Whatever your redundancy question, our team of UK-based employment law advisers give you instant answers on how to meet UK redundancy laws.
And they’re available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So even if you have a query at 3am, you don’t need to lose sleep. Call BrightAdvice anytime, day or night.