- Bright Wellbeing & Counselling
Employee wellbeing & counselling
Bright Wellbeing & Counselling
When you invest in your people, you invest in your business. Join Bright Wellbeing & Counselling for a happier, healthier and more productive workforce.
Why your business needs an employee assistance programme
As an employer, you have a responsibility to look after your staff’s mental health and wellbeing. That’s a big responsibility, and one you weren’t necessarily prepared for when you started a business. But BrightHR has got your back.
Our EAP, Bright Wellbeing & Counselling, brings your staff a wealth of wellbeing services to support them through life’s challenges. And it’s provided by Health Assured, the leading employee assistance programme in the UK, who offer specialist support to over 15 million people every day.
And remember, an employee support programme isn’t just for work worries—it’s there to help your people with all sorts of personal problems, including stress, anxiety, depression, bereavement, financial difficulties, relationship troubles, and even give legal advice on matters like divorce, landlord issues, or civil and criminal actions.
Here’s how your employee support programme works:
There are lots of different EAP services for employees, and Bright Wellbeing & Counselling lets your people choose the right one for them—and they can use as many services as they want. With our EAP mental health support, staff can:
- Call the 24/7, 365 helpline and speak to experienced in-house counsellors, legal and financial specialists. Even if it’s Christmas Day, there’s always someone at the end of the phone to offer confidential and compassionate support and advice.
- Staff and their immediate family(*) can call the confidential and compassionate advice line at any time—it’s open 24/7, 365.
- Skip long waiting lists for therapy. Get quick access to face-to-face sessions with trained therapists.
- Download My Healthy Advantage app. The app helps people improve their mental, physical and financial health, by using personalised content and four-week plans to set goals and celebrate achievements.
Dependants are defined as immediate family members (spouse/partners) and children aged 16 to 24 in full time education, living in the same household.*
Your business will also be more successful with an EAP service…
An employee assistance programme isn’t just good for your staff, it’s good for your business, too. Because your people are your business. And when your employees feel at their best, they’re better at their jobs and take fewer sick days.
In fact, according to studies, an employee assistance programme like Bright Wellbeing & Counselling helps lower staff absence levels by as much as 45%.
Plus, a happier and healthier workforce brings a brighter atmosphere to your business, helping you to retain and attract the best talent. It’s a win-win. Invest in your people and your business with an EAP today.