BrightSafe: Online health & safety software
The smarter way to manage everyday health & safety tasks
- Use smart online software to create risk assessments, record workplace incidents or near misses, and access exclusive e-learning courses.
- Keep all your policies and documents in one place with BrightSafe’s secure health & safety database software.
- Get automatic hazard notifications from staff and resolve them in an instant using our new hazard reporting tool.
- Download BrightSafe On The Go, our exclusive mobile app, to manage health & safety tasks—wherever you are.
Simplify your health & safety admin
BrightSafe’s online software helps you to keep on top of all your health & safety management, so you can protect your people and your business. The easy-to-use features let you:
- Create and manage risk assessments.
- Record any workplace incidents or near misses and carry out investigations to reduce the risk to your staff and your business.
- Add tasks to help you manage control measures and reduce potential hazards in your workplace.
- Use the Responsibilities Navigator to set up task reminders, delegate responsibilities to your employees, and save task records to prove you’re following health & safety laws.
- Create and review safe work method statements (SWMS) and invite your workers to accept them before carrying out the job.
- Access exclusive e-learning courses on a range of health & safety topics and share these with your staff.
Manage health & safety tasks on the move
The new BrightSafe On The Go app makes it quick and easy for you to manage health & safety tasks—even when you’re away from the workplace. Simply fire up your mobile to:
- Access your risk assessment library: Browse risk assessments, update existing ones, and set review date reminders—all in a few quick taps.
- Record any workplace incidents or near misses: carry out investigations to reduce risks and protect your people.
- Identify workplace hazards: Update risk assessments with new workplace hazards and upload images in a click.
- Track your safety tasks: Check out your task list to see exactly which jobs need completing soon and which are outstanding.