BrightSafe On The Go
Health & safety app
The exclusive mobile app that lets you manage health & safety tasks—wherever you are.
- Review risk assessments on the go and set review date reminders.
- Identify new workplace hazards in real-time and instantly upload images.
- Get a clear view of which safety tasks need completing and which are overdue.
- Complete e-learning courses at a time that suits you.
- View and accept safe work method statements (SWMS) wherever you are—even on site.
- Get automatic hazard notifications from staff and resolve them in an instant using our new hazard reporting tool.
Manage health & safety tasks on the move
The new BrightSafe On The Go app makes it quick and easy for you to manage health & safety tasks—even when you’re away from the workplace. Simply fire up your mobile to:
- Access your risk assessment library: Browse risk assessments, update existing ones, and set review date reminders—all in a few quick taps.
- Identify workplace hazards: Update risk assessments with new workplace hazards and upload images in a click.
- Track your safety tasks: Check out your task list to see exactly which jobs need completing soon and which are outstanding.
- Download health & safety documents: Access hundreds of expertly written health & safety documents and save them to your mobile.
Access safe work method statements wherever you are
Your workers don’t have to be in the office to accept SWMS directly, they can accept them on site using BrightSafe On The Go.
Once your employees have accepted the request through the app, BrightSafe takes an automatic log of the names of the workers and the date. This helps you to get confirmation that the workers understand the work that needs doing and the control measures in place.
Your employees can even use the app to view any SWMS that they have accepted—meaning they can refer to these even when they’re in the middle of site.
Keep on top of health & safety tasks
Whether it’s replacing an old ladder or testing a fire alarm, there’s always a health & safety job that needs completing in your workplace. And that’s why we’ve created BrightSafe’s new task list for the app.
It’s an exclusive new feature that shows you which health & safety tasks need carrying out over the next seven days, based on your risk assessments. It even tells you which ones are overdue, so you don’t forget to complete them.
Then, once you’ve finished the job and updated your risk assessment, BrightSafe automatically removes the task from your list—helping you to prioritise what’s left.
Already a BrightSafe customer? Head to the app store now to download BrightSafe On The Go and start managing your health & safety wherever you are.