If you work in the hospitality sector, you don’t need us to say it’s been a difficult time. You may have found your venues closed. You’ve probably become experts in furlough. You’ve no doubt spent even more time keeping the premises clean! As a result, tensions are bubbling over for your staff, and you’ve probably become overloaded with HR questions to put things right.
But who’s got the budget to pay for a high street solicitor? If you’re seeking quick advice on employment law, it usually means an extortionate hourly rate.
Sound familiar? Read on, this blog post is for you!
Our latest partner exists to make these troubling times easier. UKHospitality, who boast a membership of over 100,000 venues across the UK, act as the single voice for the industry, and work tirelessly to help hospitality businesses such as pubs and bars, restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, wedding venues, leisure and attractions, contract catering and those who supply the industry thrive in a difficult market.
That’s why they’ve chosen us as their resident HR experts. Together, we want to work to relieve the pressure on hospitality managers, streamline their processes and improve their prospects as the hospitality and tourism market kicks back into action. To contribute to this goal, we’re pleased to announce we’re opening our HR advice helpline for free, exclusively for UKHospitality members.
Our exclusive HR advice line will be available for UKH members from 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
UKHospitality members, can access the advice line via the member portal. Simply give us a call, and our experts will be on hand to help with any HR employment law issues—absolutely free!
“We know better than anyone how many hospitality businesses have been overrun with HR problems, and have heard how expensive it can be to get advice. As a result, we’re overjoyed to announce our partnership with BrightHR, and the opening of our free, instant advice helpline.
BrightHR have the experience and the expertise to lift a lot of the pressure from our members, and we’re sure this will be a fantastic opportunity to help the leisure industry get back on its feet.”
- Kate Nicholls OBE, Chief Executive of UKHospitality
BrightHR is the UK’s leading digital HR software platform, and have been making life easier for employers since 2015 by streamlining their management processes. We provide HR software and business support to 70,000 businesses in the UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. And that number increases daily, including top-level hotels across the UK.
Our cutting-edge software includes:
- Rota planning: rota creation and storage, with easy mobile sharing to your staff members.
- Absence management: track your staff’s absences.
- Holiday planner & booking system: track your staff’s holiday days, calculate allowances and spot conflicts.
- Blip: our nifty app will track your staff’s clocking-in times and any overtime, so you don’t have to!
- Payroll reports: improve your payroll processes with our easy-to-understand reports.
- Unlimited storage space: secure, confidential cloud-based storage.
- Vacctrak: online vaccine status tracker, to keep your staff and customers safe.
- BrightSafe: Your all-in-one health & safety suite. Track hazards, record accidents, train your staff and create risk assessments to keep your business compliant.
And many more!
If you’re having an HR nightmare, we’re here to help. Whether it’s a tricky staff issue, organising paperwork, timekeeping or health and safety assessments, we’re on hand to make your business easier to run. Try out BrightHR today, absolutely free, by booking a demo.