Improve wellbeing. Boost morale. See the rewards.
- Confidential advice line—for your staff and their immediate family—from the UK and Ireland’s leading EAP provider, Health Assured.
- Open 24/7, 365 offering physical and mental health support.
- Face-to-face counselling for staff to work through their problems with an expert.
- Online support including wellbeing information, webinars and mini-health check.
- Get notifications on the BrightHR app to recommend calling the Bright Wellbeing & Counselling helpline.
*Dependents are defined as immediate family members (spouse/partners) and children aged 16 to 24 in full time education, living in the same household.
How Bright Wellbeing & Counselling works…
Introduce your team to Bright Wellbeing & Counselling —our employee assistance programme—to support them through life’s challenges, and your business will benefit.
With 24/7 access to the advice line and face-to-face counselling available, Bright Wellbeing & Counselling gives your employees structured support for any physical, mental or societal problem they may face, including:
- Anxiety and stress.
- Health and wellbeing.
- Financial strife including credit card and loan debts.
- Legal advice on issues like divorce and family law, bankruptcy, landlord or tenant issues, civil and criminal actions.
- Family and relationship matters like maternity, paternity, shared parental leave, elderly care.
Plus, the free BrightHR iOS and Android app is integrated with Bright Wellbeing & Counselling, so when employees request time off for a stressful life event, such as time off for dependants, they get a prompt to call our Bright Wellbeing & Counselling.
How Bright Wellbeing & Counselling benefits your business
When your people feel at their best, they take fewer sick days. And according to studies, an employee assistance programme—like Bright Wellbeing & Counselling —helps lower absence levels by as much as 45%.
Bright Wellbeing & Counselling also gives your people an outlet—someone to talk to and work through their problems with—helping to address issues early before they start to impact work.
Not only that, improved staff wellbeing makes work a friendlier place to be, reducing staff turnover, saving you money.
Above all, a happier, healthier workforce brings a brighter atmosphere to your business. Sounds good, right?