Health & Safety SoftwareHealth and Safety Insurance
Health & safety insurance: Boosting your protection
If you ever find yourself facing legal action for your health & safety, BrightSafe insure is the safety net you need for your business
- Cover legal expenses if your business is under HSE investigation
- Financial support to appeal against Enforcement Notices
- Gain support to defend your business from prosecution
Join 100,000+ global businesses that trust BrightHR
Join 100,000+ global businesses that trust BrightHR
Cover that protects your business and your wallet
Legal action for a health & safety offence can be extremely costly for your business—but with BrightSafe Insure you can rest easy knowing your legal costs are covered.
BrightSafe Insure covers your legal costs and expenses if:
- Your business is investigated by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- You have to defend your business against criminal prosecutions
- You need to appeal against Enforcement Notices
It’s easy to land in hot water with HSE
Say a local enforcing authority like the HSE takes you to court over an accident at work… You don’t need to be out of pocket. As long as you meet the terms of your policy, BrightSafe Insure will cover all your legal costs and expenses.
Enjoy cover from Irwell insurance, rated AM Best B++ Good for financial stability. You can read the full policy details below:
What our customers say about BrightHR
Using BrightHR makes us much more organised and centralises our processes, making it quicker for us to manage sickness and holidays.
Nottingham Credit Union
BrightHR is a user-friendly system and the team are on hand to answer any questions we ever have. I would highly recommend BrightHR.
Deborah Gillespie @ Change, Recruitment Group
Our staff absolutely love using the system and the ease of booking holidays and clocking in using Blip. Customer service is amazing...
Steven Greenall @ Cornerstone Children’s Home
Gain total health & safety support backed by policies and advice
With BrightSafe’s end-to-end health & safety software we’d like to think you won’t ever find yourself in the position to need legal or financial support.
But it’s better to be prepared should workplace safety go awry. Our optional insurance is available to you if you need it.
- Access a library of expertly written policies and risk assessments
- Get expert advice on managing risks and preventing legal action
- Meet your legal obligations with the added peace of mind you’re covered by insurance
Have questions about your insurance policy?
Reach a team of qualified health & safety experts for 24/7 straightforward advice that helps you understand your rights and coverage.
Whether you’re updating yourself on the latest legislation or need urgent advice, our phoneline is always available.
- Pick up where you left off with a confidential call log
- Get up-to-date advice minus the jargon
- Be better prepared for HSE spot checks
Discover what more BrightHR has to offer
Access exclusive courses that have been CPD-accredited and assured by RoSPA qualifications—so you can always be confident that your staff are getting first-class training.
Stay in the loop, update reports and reach a team of health and safety experts even when you’re out of the office with the BrightSafe On The Go app.
Stop potential accidents in their tracks with a proactive approach to health & safety. Cut down on incidents at work by reporting near misses in real time.
Stay up-to-date with health & safety tasks by easily distributing responsibilities, plus handy reminders. BrightSafe makes managing and planning tasks easy.
Reach a team of qualified health & safety experts for 24/7 straightforward advice that helps you tackle any challenge. Be prepared for HSE spot checks with confidential advice.
Interested in BrightHR - book a demo today
Over 100,000 businesses across the world trusted BrightHR with their people management. See how BrightHR can help you too.
A Guide to Health & Safety Software
Monday, Nov 13, 2023
A guide to health and safety software
Health & safety software can be a time-saving support system to keep your business and your employees in line with changing regulations. But all its benefits hinge on investing in the right software for your business.
Our guide to choosing a health & safety software comes complete with a checklist of features you need to look for, and insight into the right time to invest in your system.
Our latest insights
Monday, Feb 19, 2024
Thursday, Feb 15, 2024
Friday, Feb 09, 2024
Q. What does health & safety insurance cover?
If you meet the terms of your policy, BrightSafe Insure will cover all your legal costs and expenses for:
- Investigations and interviews under caution by the HSE or local enforcing authorities under Health and Safety, Food Safety or Fire Safety legislation.
- Defending legal proceedings brought against you (or your employee) in respect of an event that has led to Criminal Court proceedings under Health and Safety, Food Safety or Fire Safety legislation.
- Appealing against an improvement, prohibition or suspension notice affecting your business.
Q. What does health & safety insurance do?
Q. What are my health & safety legal insurance responsibilities and requirements?
Ready to get started?
Get in touch and discover how BrightHR can revolutionise your people management today.