- BrightSafe Insure
BrightSafe Insure: Workplace health & safety insurance
Cover that protects both your business and your wallet.
- Optional health & safety insurance that covers your legal fees.
- Cover for claims up to £1 million per year.
- Plus, it’s backed up by 24/7 health & safety advice.
How our health & safety insurance works
As an extra layer of protection, you can add BrightSafe Insure to your health & safety package.
It’s optional health & safety insurance that covers your legal costs if you face enforcement action.
So say a local enforcing authority like the HSE takes you to court over an accident at work, as long as you meet the terms of your policy, BrightSafe Insure will cover all your legal costs and expenses.
Hopefully, you won’t ever find yourself in this position. But if you do, BrightSafe Insure will be there to protect you and your business.
What your health & safety insurance covers
BrightSafe Insure covers your legal costs and expenses if:
- Your business is investigated by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
- You have to defend your business against criminal prosecutions.
- You need to appeal against Enforcement Notices.
If you ever find yourself facing legal action for a health & safety offence, it can be extremely costly for your business. That’s why you might benefit from BrightSafe Insure’s comprehensive cover.
You can read the full policy details below:
To find out more about BrightSafe Insure, call a BrightHR expert today on 0800 783 2806.