- BrightSafe Software
Health & safety software
Manage health & safety compliance with BrightSafe.
- Make risk assessments from scratch or use one of BrightSafe’s 450+ sample templates to easily create your own.
- Learn how to make your workplace COVID-secure and how to keep your people safe if they’re working from home.
- Access exclusive CPD-accredited e-learning courses on a range of topics and share them with your staff.
- Speak to UK-based advisors anytime, 24/7, for quick answers to all your urgent health & safety queries.
- Download BrigthSafe On The Go, our exclusive mobile app, to manage health & safety tasks—wherever you are.
Health & safety software made simple
BrightSafe’s health & safety management system helps you keep on top of all your H&S tasks, so you can protect your people and your business.
Our health & safety software packages help you:
- Create and manage risk assessments to HSE standards, including COVID-19 risk assessments.
- Add tasks to help you manage control measures and reduce potential hazards in your workplace.
- Record any workplace accidents and carry out investigations to reduce risks and protect your people.
- Keep all your policies and documents in one place with BrightSafe’s secure health & safety database software.
Health & safety training that helps with compliance
As well as the BrightSafe health & safety software, UK businesses can use our health & safety training courses to help you meet compliance requirements.
It’s the law that you give your staff clear safety guidance, and BrightSafe makes that easier with online hazard training.
BrightSafe’s health & safety compliance software comes with a full suite of interactive and easy-to-follow online courses, so you can get your people up-to-date with the latest health & safety laws in no time. The modules cover all the essential topics, including:
- Fire safety awareness
- Risk assessments
- Manual handling
- Display screen equipment
- Hazardous substances
Plus, there are brand-new coronavirus modules like ‘Return to work’ and ‘Tips for home working’ to help you keep your people safe wherever they are.
The courses are all online too, so your employees can dip in and out of them whenever they have a spare moment. They even get a certificate on completion, which you can keep on record.
Get a personalised tour of BrightSafe and see for yourself how easy it makes your health & safety management. Call our team now on 1300 207 182.
Get expert health & safety advice and insurance
As a business owner, it’s your responsibility to protect your staff. And that’s a big responsibility for anyone who’s not a health & safety expert, especially in the current climate…
That’s why you get access to an expert advice line with BrightSafe. So every time you have an urgent health & safety query, you can speak to one of our friendly experts for advice that’s always clear, helpful and jargon-free.Find out more