- Redundancy navigator tool
Redundancy navigator tool
Get expert online tools and 24/7 advice to make redundancy as simple and stress-free as possible.
- Use the redundancy planner to lead you safely through each step of the redundancy process.
- Check off tasks as you go. Download regular reports to track your progress and help you avoid costly legal mistakes.
- Access redundancy letter templates to free up your time and help you stay compliant.
- Use unlimited online storage for all your redundancy docs. Keep them safe and secure in a handy redundancy folder in case of an employment tribunal.
Watch Sam from BrightHR explain more
Watch our short video to learn how our redundancy navigator guides you safely through each step of the redundancy process.
Take the risk out of redundancy with our secure online tool
Making redundancies is hard. But lots of Irish business owners are facing tough HR decisions in the current climate.
And you have to get redundancy right. Because one small mistake could lead to an employment tribunal or a hefty legal penalty…
That’s why BrightHR’s here—to help free you from worry and reduce your legal risk when making redundancies.
Our redundancy navigator tool gives you everything you need to carry out a fair and watertight redundancy process—all in one place online.
If you’re a BrightHR customer, you can start using the redundancy navigator tool straight away. Just log in to your account to get started.
Smart software that simplifies redundancies
With the redundancy navigator tool, you get:
- Redundancy planner, for a step-by-step guide through the entire process.
- A complete library of redundancy guides and letter templates.
- Webinars hosted by our employment law experts, for clear and up-to-date redundancy information.
- Regular reports to track progress—that you can download in an instant.
- Unlimited secure storage for all your redundancy documents, in case of an employment tribunal.
Get 24/7 redundancy advice from legal experts
Redundancy is a complex process. But our BrightAdvice experts make it simple, straightforward, and stress-free.
Whatever your redundancy question, our team of Ireland-based employment law advisers give you instant answers on how to meet Irish redundancy laws.
And they’re available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So even if you have a query at 3am, you don’t need to lose sleep. Call BrightAdvice anytime, day or night.