Shifts & schedules
Bin the paperwork and scrap the spreadsheets forever
- Make a single schedule or several at once in record time, every time.
- Save them in your unlimited cloud storage space.
- Share with staff in an instant using the free app.
- Be confident that your people always know where they need to be and when.
Next level schedule and shift planning software
If you’re losing hours every week to making schedules, you’re doing it all wrong. You don’t need piles of paper schedules littering the place (or mysteriously ‘going missing’).
And messy spreadsheets won’t cut the mustard, either—especially if your formulas never seem to work. Now the good news...
BrightHR gives you the simpler way to plan shifts and make schedules.After all, everything you need is in one place in the easy-to-use people management hub. Yet this smart shift scheduling software does even more:
- Use the filters to edit someone’s shift with ease and let them know about the changes in real time.
- Decide which staff can accept or decline shifts to give your team ultimate flexibility.
- Need to remind someone to do a task or be somewhere? Simply add a note to the shift for them to read.
- Still want a hard copy for your records? No worries. Just press print.
People management on the go
So you finally finish the schedules. All that planning has paid off. Now, it’s down to your people to pay attention and show up. And with a paper schedule or a spreadsheet, that’s… not always how it works out.
The free BrightHR iOS and Android app solves that. Here’s how:
- Your team can check the schedule any time, any day. There’s no excuse anymore that they didn’t see it pinned up on the wall in work.
- Whenever you add staff to a new schedule or edit a shift, they get an automatic notification so they know where to be and when. And you know that they know.
- Your people can even use the app to request time off, so you don’t have to wait until work starts to find out about an upcoming absence.
02 December 2022
Karishma listened very carefully to the issues I explained that our staff members were having with BLIP. She understood exactly what our issues were. She asked me to open the App on my phone so she could walk me through, step by step, how to show my staff members to navigate the App and how to fix any issues they may have. Karishma further walked me through administrative settings so I could have a better understanding of how to fix any other issues that might crop up, or, how to prevent some of the issues that had been happening due to my not setting the App up correctly.Thank you Karishma for exceeding any expectations I had when I made the call to Peninsula. You were kind, professional and had a great sense of humour.
02 December 2022
Karishma was very patient. Waited for me to finish the set up. Great experiance, Thank you
23 November 2022
Emil was wonderful and we enjoy Bright HR!