Shifts & schedules
Bin the paperwork and scrap the spreadsheets forever
- Make a single schedule or several at once in record time, every time.
- Save them in your unlimited cloud storage space.
- Share with staff in an instant using the free app.
- Be confident that your people always know where they need to be and when.
Next level schedule and shift planning software
If you’re losing hours every week to making schedules, you’re doing it all wrong. You don’t need piles of paper schedules littering the place (or mysteriously ‘going missing’).
And messy spreadsheets won’t cut the mustard, either—especially if your formulas never seem to work. Now the good news...
BrightHR gives you the simpler way to plan shifts and make schedules.After all, everything you need is in one place in the easy-to-use people management hub. Yet this smart shift scheduling software does even more:
- Use the filters to edit someone’s shift with ease and let them know about the changes in real time.
- Decide which staff can accept or decline shifts to give your team ultimate flexibility.
- Need to remind someone to do a task or be somewhere? Simply add a note to the shift for them to read.
- Still want a hard copy for your records? No worries. Just press print.
People management on the go
So you finally finish the schedules. All that planning has paid off. Now, it’s down to your people to pay attention and show up. And with a paper schedule or a spreadsheet, that’s… not always how it works out.
The free BrightHR iOS and Android app solves that. Here’s how:
- Your team can check the schedule any time, any day. There’s no excuse anymore that they didn’t see it pinned up on the wall in work.
- Whenever you add staff to a new schedule or edit a shift, they get an automatic notification so they know where to be and when. And you know that they know.
- Your people can even use the app to request time off, so you don’t have to wait until work starts to find out about an upcoming absence.
13 March 2023
Tyson is a wealth of knowledge and a pleasure to work with. All of our questions were answered and contact details provided for assistance with future questions. Very happy with our onboarding experience.
24 February 2023
Having interviewed a number of different service providers, we are very glad to have chosen to work with BrightHR. I was very pleased with the professionalism of the sales staff, Zach. Today was the first day of On-boarding session and I was impressed with the courteous and respectful manner with which Erica introduced me to the BrightHR software system, listened carefully to my questions and answered them to my satisfaction. I look forward to working with the BrightHR and BrightSafe Advisory teams as well.
22 January 2023
Emil spoke with me a week ago regarding a request I had. During my conversation with him he made some suggestions to help me get the best out of my investment into BrightHR. He took the time to walk me through some steps and he explained how the apps would be useful and applicable to my needs. He was very professional, patient and friendly; it seemed to me he thinks out of the box to help me get the most out of their service to suit my particular business application. Overall an amazing customer service experience!