BrightSafe: Online health & safety software
The smarter way to manage everyday health & safety tasks
- Use smart online software to make COVID-19 risk assessments, record workplace injuries & illnesses, incidents, and access exclusive e-learning courses.
- Keep all your policies and documents in one place with BrightSafe’s secure health & safety database software.
- Get automatic hazard notifications from staff and resolve them in an instant using our new hazard reporting tool.
- Download BrightSafe On The Go, our exclusive mobile app, to manage health & safety tasks—wherever you are.
Simplify your health & safety admin
BrightSafe’s online software helps you to keep on top of all your health & safety management, so you can protect your people and your business. The easy-to-use features let you:
- Create and manage risk assessments, including COVID-19 risk assessments.
- Record any workplace injuries, illnesses, or incidents, and carry out investigations to reduce the risk to your staff and your business.
- Add tasks to help you manage control measures and reduce potential hazards in your workplace.
- Use the Responsibilities Navigator to set up task reminders, delegate responsibilities to your employees, and save task records to prove you’re following health & safety laws.
- Access exclusive e-learning courses on a range of health & safety topics and share these with your staff.
Manage health & safety tasks on the move
The new BrightSafe On The Go app makes it quick and easy for you to manage health & safety tasks—even when you’re away from the workplace. Simply fire up your mobile to:
- Access your risk assessment library: Browse risk assessments, update existing ones, and set review date reminders—all in a few quick taps.
- Identify workplace hazards: Update risk assessments with new workplace hazards and upload images in a click.
- Record any workplace injuries, illnesses, or incidents to reduce the risk to your staff and your business.
- Track your safety tasks: Check out your task list to see exactly which jobs need completing soon and which are outstanding.
Health & safety knowledge at your fingertips
BrightSafe gives you the templates and documentation you need to address health & safety questions or concerns.
At the click of a button, you can access risk assessments, fire safety documentation, industry-specific toolbox talks, and advice on mental health and lone working.
Plus, if you ever need to audit the safety measures you have in place, you can use our comprehensive checklists to make sure your business is following the latest laws.
23 January 2023
Erica was friendly and knowledgeable, she answered my questions when I had them.
19 January 2023
Ciara was very professional! Our team meeting was clear and precise. No overloading information. I really appreciated speaking with Ciara. Thank you for the refresher, it was very helpful! Always nice to know that there is a backup in case of need. Thanks again.
12 January 2023
Very informative and helpful.