BrightSafe: Online health & safety software and advice
The smarter way to manage everyday health & safety tasks
- Make risk assessments from scratch or use one of BrightSafe’s 350+ sample templates to easily create your own.
- Access exclusive CPD-accredited e-learning courses on a range of health & safety topics and share these with your staff.
- Speak to UK-based advisors anytime, 24/7, for quick answers to all your urgent health & safety queries.
- Optional health & safety insurance covering claims up to £1 million per year.
Simplify your health & safety
BrightSafe’s online software helps you to keep on top of all your health & safety management, so you can protect your people and your business. The easy-to-use features let you:
- Create and manage risk assessments to HSE standards, including COVID-19 risk assessments.
- Add tasks to help you manage control measures and reduce potential hazards in your workplace.
- Record any workplace accidents and carry out investigations to reduce risks and protect your people.
- Keep all your policies and documents in BrightSafe’s secure cloud-based software.
Exclusive access to online training
With BrightSafe’s interactive and easy-to-follow online courses, you can get your staff up-to-date with the latest health & safety laws in no time. The modules cover all the essential topics, including:
- Fire safety awareness
- Risk assessments
- Manual handling
- Display screen equipment
- Hazardous substances
Plus, there are brand-new coronavirus modules like 'Return to work' and 'Tips for home working' to help you keep your people safe wherever they are.
The courses are all online too, so your employees can dip in and out of them whenever they have a spare moment. They even get a certificate on completion which you can keep on record.
Get expert health & safety advice
As a business owner, it’s your job to keep your people safe at work. And that’s a big responsibility for anyone who’s not a health & safety professional, especially in the current climate.
That’s why BrightSafe comes with an expert advice line. So that every time you have an urgent health & safety query, you can speak to one of our friendly advisors.
You don’t have to worry about being bombarded with complex health & safety jargon either. As our advice is always clear, helpful and jargon-free.
Protect your business with BrightSafe Insure
It’s optional health & safety insurance that covers your legal costs if you face enforcement action.
So say a local enforcing authority like the HSE takes you to court over an accident at work, as long as you meet the terms of your policy, BrightSafe Insure will cover all your legal costs and expenses.
Hopefully, you won’t ever find yourself in this position. But if you do, BrightSafe Insure will be there to protect you and your business.
To find out more about BrightSafe Insure, call a BrightHR expert today on 0800 783 2806.
If you're an existing BrightSafe customer, you can log in to BrightSafe here.