BrightSafe: Online health & safety software
The smarter way to manage everyday health & safety tasks
- Make risk assessments from scratch or use one of BrightSafe’s 250+ sample templates to easily create your own.
- Add tasks as part of risk assessments and set date reminders so you never forget to update control measures.
- Access exclusive CPD-accredited e-learning courses on a range of health & safety topics and share these with your staff.
- Get everything you need to reopen your business quickly and safely after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Simplify your health & safety
BrightSafe’s online software helps you to keep on top of all your health & safety management, so you can protect your people and your business during this challenging time. The easy-to-use features let you:
- Create and manage risk assessments to HSE standards, including COVID-19 risk assessments.
- Add tasks to help you manage control measures and reduce potential hazards in your workplace.
- Record any workplace accidents and carry out investigations to reduce risks and protect your people.
- Keep all your policies and documents in BrightSafe’s secure cloud-based software with unlimited storage space.
Exclusive access to online training
With BrightSafe’s interactive and easy-to-follow online courses, you can get your staff up-to-date with the latest health & safety laws in no time. The modules cover all the essential topics, including:
- Fire safety awareness
- Risk assessments
- Manual handling
- Display screen equipment
- Hazardous substances
Plus, there are brand-new coronavirus modules like Return to work and Tips for home working to help you keep your people safe wherever they are.
The courses are all online too, so your employees can dip in and out of them whenever they have a spare moment. They even get a certificate for every course that they pass.
Let BrightSafe take the stress out of health & safety
As a business owner, it’s your job to keep your people safe at work. And that’s a big responsibility for anyone who’s not a health & safety professional, especially under the current climate.
That’s why you need BrightSafe’s health and safety software. It simplifies all your health & safety tasks and gives you the tools you need to comply with the latest legislation.
Plus, as a BrightSafe user, you get access to a team of UK-based experts through the BrightSafe helpline. It’s available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, for you to get quick answers to your most urgent health & safety queries.
Get a personalised tour of BrightSafe and see for yourself how easy it makes your health & safety management, call our team now on 0800 783 2806.