Coronavirus resource hub
Our complete hub to help you manage the COVID-19 pandemic in your workplace.
We know that right now is an uncertain time for small business owners. So we have put together this resource hub to help you manage the pandemic in your workplace. Here you can find all your free essential guidance including:
- Coronavirus factsheet for employers To help you stay up-to-date with the latest government guidance.
- Coronavirus toolkit Including three essential documents for managing COVID-19 in your workplace.
- Letter template | Sample letter for key worker to produce when asked reason for travel Workers may be asked to verify their reason for travel. This letter can be used as evidence.
- Template | DSE Self Assessment Use this handy Display Screen Equipment Self Assessment Questionnaire template for staff who are remote working.
- Template | Short-term Homeworking Viability Test Checklist Use this form assess the viability of short-term working from home and the suitability of the home workplace.
- Coronavirus glossary of key terms There are lots of new terms as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. To help you get your head around the most important ones, we’ve put together this in-depth glossary.
- Webinar | How to manage the coronavirus in your workplace Discover how to manage the threat of the coronavirus in your business and get expert advice on such topics as self-isolation, staff working from home and Statutory Sick Pay.
- Guidance | COVID-19 Emergency funding An overview of the emergency funding that has been announced to help small businesses.
- Guidance | Business closures Guidance sheet following the announcement on the 20th March that many businesses including pubs, restaurants, and clubs must close.
- Guidance | Short-term homeworking With an increasing demand for employees to work from home, this guidance indicates the minimum health and safety requirements to ensure employees can safely work from home.
- E-learning Course | Coronavirus: What you need to know This e-learning course cuts through the confusion by offering an in-depth look at what a coronavirus is and what makes COVID-19 unique.
- E-learning Course | Display Screen Equipment Take our e-learning course to make sure you’re competent and confident to carry out display screen equipment assessments to ensure they comply with the relevant regulations. Once you've accessed the course, the URL link for each course can be copied and sent to all members of staff.
- E-learning Course | Lone Working Learn how to reduce the risks and hazards associated with lone working in this simple e-learning course. Once you've accessed the course, the URL link for each course can be copied and sent to all members of staff.
- Coronavirus handwashing poster Guidance on how to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus.
- Video | Top tips for working from home Check out our video for some top tips for employees working from home.
- Blog | COVID-19: Supporting your staff's wellbeing How to support your staff's wellbeing when working from home.
- Blog | Coronavirus Q&A Some of my staff can’t work because they need to look after their children. What should I do?With schools closed across the UK and Ireland due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we explain how to handle parents taking time off work for dependants.
- Blog | How BrightHR helps you manage COVID-19 in your workplace Our software and services are here to support you. Find out more.
- Blog | COVID-19 pandemic: Updates to holiday carryover rules The UK government has announced new changes to holiday carryover rules in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Read our blog to find out how the new rules will affect your business.
Remember to check back here for the most recent employment news and resources.